Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research (RMBR) was renamed (and physically moved) to the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum on 1st April 2014 and the new webpage is located at lkcnhm.nus.edu.sg.
Some pages from the old RMBR server are archived here in this server.
- Ex Anambas & The Biodiversity of the South China Sea (1997 – 2004) [link]
- Biodiversity of Singapore Symposium (BoSS I, 2003) [link]
- Biodiversity & Ecology Journal Club [to update]
- Raffles Museum Newsletter
- Raffles Museum News (various locations over the years)
- Raffles Museum wall, clour 3R prints (1990's; being digitised)
- Raffles Museum Latest News (2000 – 2004; static webapge) [link)]
- Raffles Museum Newsletters (2001 – 2005; see above)
- Raffles Museum News (2004 – 2007) [link) 10% migrated to Wordpress by May, 2021]
- Raffles Museum News (2007 – 2014) [link)]
- News from the LKCNHM (2014 – 2017) [link)]
- LKCNHM News (2017 – ) [link)]
- Fauna of Singapore, 19th century - 1994 [link]. A project by the Deparment of Zoology.
This was categorised by phyla and has more than 1,700 entries.
- Robinson & Chasen, Vols 1 - 4 (1927 - 1939) [link].