Changi Beach Intertidal Walk
RMBR conducts both public and exclusive two- to six-hour field trips to various nature areas in Singapore.
This 2-hour long walk will take you on a guided exploration of our shore at Changi beach. Participants can expect to see sea stars, sea cucumbers and an array of snails and crabs. Often hidden underwater, here's a chance to seek these creatures without having to dive.
(You can find more information and photos about Changi Beach Park here.)
Cost per pax: S$16.05-$26.75
Cost is inclusive of 7% GST, guiding and coordinating fees.
There are no scheduled walks at the moment. For group bookings, please contact Ms Tammy Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Mobile number
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Number of participants and age (only those aged 7 and above may attend)
- Date of walk preferred
To confirm your booking, a non-refundable pre-payment is required. Details on payment will be emailed to you upon registration.
Some points to take note:
- Bookings can only be made through email to Ms Tammy Lim at email@example.com. Booking are accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Bookings will only be accepted after full payment is received and cleared by the organiser. Payment is by cheque only, made payable to “National University of Singapore”. Bookings will be confirmed by emails.
- Payment is non-refundable if the group/individual does not show up on the day of the walk.
- If the trip is cancelled by the organiser because of bad weather, transport problems or other reasons, another trip will be arranged.
- All participants will have to sign an indemnity form.
- For safety reasons, participants are restricted to an age group from 7 to 65.
- Participants must bring along identification papers (Identity Cards for locals, Passports for foreigners).