Research and education
at the Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research, Department of Biological
Sciences, Faculty of Science, National University of Singapore.
This work is licensed under a Creative
Author/Editor: N. Sivasothi
Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research, Department of Biological
Sciences, National University of Singapore.
Made with Samizdat,
based on PHPosxom,
based on Blosxom.
05 Jul 2007 - Raffles Museum News has shifted to http://news.rafflesmuseum.net
News about NUS' Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research, Singapore - Archives
List of Categories : research * southeastasia * news * bejc * resources * visitors * pub * museums * meetings * media * toddycats * linnaeus300 * people * talks * dinosaurs * education *
Sat 07 Aug 2004
Delegation from Vietnam
Category : visitors
|Staff of the Faculty of Biology, Hanoi University of Science (HUS), Vietnam National University (VNU), visited the Raffles Museum on 6th of August 2004.
Peter Ng, Darren Yeo and Tran Anh Duc hosted the group. They led them on a tour of the RMBR facilities, including the Public Gallery, Dry and Wet Collections.
The tour was followed by a discussion and exchange of ideas on museum operations, strategies and policies of the RMBR and the Zoological Museum of the Hanoi University of Science (ZMUH).
The delegation consisted:
1. Dr. Nguyen Xuan Huan, Vice Dean, Faculty of Biology
2. Assoc. Prof. Trinh Dinh Dat
3. Assoc. Prof. Le Duy Thanh
4. Mr. Le Hong Diep, M.Sc., lecturer
5. Mrs. Hoang Thi Hoa, M.Sc., lecturer
6. Mrs. Ngo Thi Minh Thu, B.Sc., Research Assistant
7. Mr. Vu Ngoc Thanh, B.Sc., Reserch Officer
8. Mr. Ngo Xuan Nam, B.Sc., Research Assistant
9. Mr. Nguyen Thai Binh, B.Sc., Research Assistant
10. Mr. Hoang Quoc Khanh, B.Sc., Research Assistant
11. Mr. Nguyen Anh Duc, B.Sc., Research Assistant