|I: MR Bus Tours: Wed 23 May 2007|
University Jaunts (Four tours)
- Jurong East MRT Station
- Chinese Heritage Centre (NTU),
- Raffles Museum of Biodiversity Research (NUS),
- NUS Museums (NUS).
Meet at Jurong East MRT station. It is a first-come, first-served registration.
The limit is 40 participants only per bus maximum.
Bus Tour reaches Raffles Museum at:
The Raffles Museum Public Gallery Volunteer Guides will be conducting free guided tours for participants.
|II: The M. I. A. Tour, Sat 26 May 2007|
Visit three galleries at night! (Two tours)
- Dover MRT (EW22) Station
- Raffles Museum Biodiversity Research
- Kent Ridge Park
- Reflections at Bukit Chandu
- Memories at Old Ford Factory
- City Hall MRT
Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Handphone No:
Registered participants will meet their guides at the bus stop at Dover MRT (EW22) station, opposite the Singapore Poly (closer to the taxi stands) at the far margin of the bus stop.
Do come prepared! You should bring:
- Walking shoes or sandals - stilettos might get stuck in the boardwalk slats :-)
- Snack (its a long tour!)
- Foldable umbrella.
- Insect repellent.
- Taxi fare (midnight surcharge!) to return home!
Participants will be guided by the Raffles Museum Pasir Panjang Volunteer Guides and guides from the National Archives!